Maria Maria

Friday, March 26, 2010

Now that I'm in a better mood (though I write bestest when I'm deeply sombre), I just have to post pics of my lovely shopping day at Maria's house yesterday. Yesterday I met a woman from Finland who liked a dress that I was wearing and was desperately looking for cool vintage clothes. I wasted no time and called Maria immediately, and I took Lotta (the Finnish girl) to Maria's house. We both left very happy, me with 4 new acquisitions that I wore yesterday and today, and Lotta with 4 dresses that really suit her plum coloured hair. Here are the pics! I tried to do this last night, but I was too delirious to make sense, I had an unforgettable day yesterday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post Milli... I have a deep love for vintage - especially bags, belts and furniture. I hope to go shooping at Maria's sometime soon.
I also couldnt help but notice her living space, vibrant and colourful...the African art is wonderful.

Post a Comment