Hello New Look

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've been waiting for hours to spill these legumes...Welcome to my new look blog! It's my two month present to myself and I thought it only appropriate to put it up in time for SA Fashion Week which starts this evening at the amazing Turbine Hall in Newtown. This morning I'm interviewing someone whose becoming a bit of a legend in the inner city circles, Russell Grant, who is one of the people who is going to help save Joburg by developing a really chic inner city precinct. There's also a really cool new fashion related development happening which I'll fill you in on in an article I'm doing for iFashion next week!

Okay, I don't have lots of relevant pics but I did fall asleep to this dreamy image last night! (kindly stolen from www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com) I love a man in a skirt. (I'm speaking to you Felipe Mazibuko)

3 comments:

Mali /// @skattie_what said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mali /// @skattie_what said...

Spotted this one on the Satorialist as well. too haute!!! and was also tempted to reference it on my blog. nice blog, keep it up.
http://skattiewhatareyouwearing.blogspot.com

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Hey Mali, thanks dude. Am about to go on yours too! Oh how I miss Cape Town!

Post a Comment