By the by

Monday, March 15, 2010

When I posted the pics of Alexander McQueen's last show last Thursday, I was so emotional, I couldn't even write a mini review on it. I was deeply touched by the beauty, regality, sophistication and other-timeliness of the unfinished collection that all I could do was share the visions and not smear them with my amateur comments, which quite honestly in this case, wouldn't have been very informed. Apparently the show was in a very small and exclusive setting where only a few editors were invited. The mood in that room is reflected in the gaze the girls all wear so willingly! I just feel bad about taking something so beautiful and planting my computer generated view on a quality of work we will never see again. S.O. I.M M.O.V.I.N.G O.N

0 comments:

Post a Comment