GUESS WHOSE JUST WON HERSELF A R1000 SHOPPING VOUCHER

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey guys.  I'm busy giving myself a pep talk about how I shouldn't start this post with negativity.  I feel  good that there were such beautiful and heart felt responses to the 36 Boutiques Heritage Day Competition.  But of course, there can only be one winner and that's the rough part for me. It hasn't been easy. I had to sleep on it and choose a winner based on the most memorable entry, the one that my gut initially said yes to. It's hard to have a criteria for these things because no one's story is necessarily better or worse than the other.  But for me the winner's stood out and painted such a clear picture of her experience and just how special everybody in South Africa's heritage is.  

Congratulations Janita!  You win yourself a R1000 shopping voucher from 36 Boutiques.  Please email your details to missmillib@gmail.com to claim your prize. 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

She deserved to win, I also found her post to be very authentic.

Post a Comment