a reminder of why it is that i work

Monday, September 3, 2012





Later this month I'm going on a four city European tour. It's a present to myself just nje. I'll be in London, Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris eating and looking my way through a different place.  Going on Tuula's blog on Friday night really got me excited about all the things I will see and most importantly, all the pictures I will take and memories I will make.  Can you believe she took these on Instagram?   

More than anything, I am going there to see things and ways that are new to me.  Not only is it an exercise of stretching my physical horizons, it is also about stretching the mental boundaries and of course, looking for opportunities for Mememe.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you cannot make it to Copenhagen, Denmark. Otherwise enjoy.

http://browneyedcurls.wordpress.com

Milisuthando Bongela said...

you know i was going to come to copenhagen but I don't know ANYONE there!

Sabu said...

Excited for you! Enjoy - and take LOTS of pictures please :)

xx

Post a Comment