OLD SCHOOL IS COOL

Wednesday, March 20, 2013




Nokia has recently launched a guerilla campaign in which they want to remind us of the good old days.  In the last couple of weeks, I have received sporadic hand delivered gifts that have made me smile as I remember my childhood. The first was a crap book ala the ones we used to keep in Std 4 with photographs of our friends, school trips, family and of course our fact files which included our favourite songs, lyrics included and our first crush or kiss.  The second was a floppy disk pot plant. How cool is that?  I haven't seen a floppy disk since 2002.  And my favourite little gift so far is this old school camera, what do they call those? Analogue cameras? I can't wait to play around with these.  So what's the whole point of this? Well I think they are about to launch the new range of Lumia phones and I think they want to highlight the key features of the new range using old school favourites.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the new phones. Finally, Nokia steps out!

1 comments:

Nomali Cele said...

Lucky girl! Great gifts

Post a Comment