BLOG CRUSH: TAKE THAT MASON

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I cannot describe my adoration for this adorable new blog! My friends Vie and Nandi are career savvy fashion fiends in their late 20s.  They each have adorable boys named Amani and Akani who exemplify the classic case of apples not falling far from the trees.  ''The boys'' have a blog called Take That Mason, a sly little jab at Kourtney Kardashian's uber stylish son, Mason, with pictures of their outfits and some ''who wore it best'' features.  I live and die for Suri's Burn Book so this is another reason to wake up and log on everyday. I love me some good looking kid fashion! Check it out and enjoy. 




4 comments:

Nomali Cele said...

STOP it! My uterus can't deal with this cuteness.

Ms K said...

so adorable!

Vuyo said...

OMG...they are adorable...My BFF is having a boy and I will steal ideas here on how to dress him in some awesome gear!

Fake it till you make it! said...

Soooo cute!

Post a Comment