HELLO NINAS

Thursday, March 28, 2013






Finally, these wonderful clogs have landed in our hands.  We received 20 pairs of Nina Z clogs (I've BEEN talking about them) and sent ten pairs to our Cape Town store.  Both MeMeMe stores are now stocking these. At this stage, we are still testing them hence the limited range. If you like these, visit either of the stores and have a look at them. If you can't find your size, you're welcome to place an order and we should have another delivery of stuff in a few weeks. Or if you can't get to the shops, send us a mail about which pair you're interested in and we will try to hooks you up!  Or you can just go straight to the shop and buy a pair that's in your size.  They really are beautiful shoes. You can mail mili@mememe.co.za for more enquiries. 

2 comments:

Ms K said...

I love clogs, they are so comfy. Wearing my new silver clogs while writing this!
http://www.africanprintinfashion.com/

joannamae31 said...

Actually I like all the foot wear in the photo but I confused where of it I gonna be wear for my job interview. Hope you can suggest me the best.
Thank you.

A webmaster of IT Jobs in South Africa

Post a Comment