AMEN

Monday, March 4, 2013










I know these pictures are all over the internet but I honestly just had to. I have never been a fan of Dolce and Gabbana. I've always found their aesthetic gaudy (each to her own) but this Spring Summer 2013 collection literally made me stop and GASP. This is one of the most striking collections I've ever seen. It is simply breathtaking. The crowns, and those earrings, so simple an idea,  it's one of those things you wish you would have thought of. The collection is inspired by 12th Century Italian/Sicilian mosaics inspired by the mosaics at The Monreale Cathedral, on of Italy's biggest attractions. Can I get an Amen up in this beeyaatch??

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Me he quedado sin palabras, esto es divino. Gracias por compartir. Quiero invitarte esta vez a refrescarte con mi ultimo shooting, Dip, dip, dip, muévete a verlo. Besos y besos.

Post a Comment