I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

Tuesday, November 22, 2011


I know this pain. Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?
No one can change your life except for you. 
Don't ever let anyone step all over you.
Just open your heart and your mind.
Mmhh
Is it really fair to feel this way inside?

Dun dun dun dun............drumroll

Someday somebody's gonna make you wanna turn around make say goodbye-eye
Until then baby, are you gonna let them hold you down and make you cry?
Don't you know? Don't you know, things can change?
Things will go your way... if you hold on for one day. 
Can you ooohold oh, for one more day, 
Things will go your way!
Hold on for one more day!

Sorry. I had to :-) Their reunion at the end of Bridesmaids was undoubtedly my favourite part of that movie. I have also realised that this kind of music is a perfect combination of the kind of person I am.  Deep when I need to be but cheesy when it counts.The lyrics are all deep and meaningful and relevant to the way people feel generally but with a really poppy and cheesy twist. I particularly enjoy the lame scenery and exaggerated facial expressions, the dramatic neck twists and clenched fist arm jerk movements in this video. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment