Must share

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I had no idea it's fathers day soon - I only realised when I went to buy handkerchiefs, razor blades and socks at Clicks. I lie! I used to buy those things for my dad when he was alive (well our mom would give us money), but since his death - it seems a bit shallow to connect him to such a random, mostly for commercial gain, commemoration. But I dooooo love this special that Style.com has done on its favourite father/daughter pairs.


Paul and Stella McCartney. Pablo and Paloma Picasso (how adorbs?) and Lionel and Nicole Richie. Love them.


Serge and the not so physically beautiful but enigmatic and intriguing Charlotte Gainsberg, Lenny and Zoe Kravitz and of course, this list would be incomplete without Barack, Sasha and Malia Obama.

But I do wish I one of me and my dad here! It's back home. I do have one of him looking sharp though. Will scan and post asap.

I'm currently focusing on my character instead of my reputation at the mo - so my thoughts are a bit frozen. And it's ok. When they thaw - you will be inform.ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment