?

Monday, June 28, 2010

This week is the inaugural Africa Fashion Week and I'm wondering a few things about it, mostly, whether there will be another one next year when there is no world cup. I've grown to like David Tlale and today I got an invitation to go to a show at 23h30 for midnight on Thursday. This better be some gimmick with something to do with nocturnal forces like vampires or owls because if it's bikinis and stuff that I've seen before, I'll be very cross and being cross is not in my agenda this week, I'm trying to be a good person. I speak as if I'm going. I don't know Dave, midnight? Unless we were having some sort of very special all night fashion extravaganza that was shared with other events, I would consider it. Are we going to have to go and come back to your show in the deep night? Call me a square but I'm a little ants in my pants about this one. Give me a reason, and if it's good enough, I'll go.

2 comments:

The Fake Sartorialist said...

This must be an addition to the show. Because Tlale is hitting the catwalk at Sandton Convention center at 21h30 this Wednesday.

justourhouse said...

Fashion week. yawn.

Post a Comment