Zooooooooooooooooooo

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today I got an email from Zoo Magazine, a German fashion/literature/art/architecture magazine that's the equivalent to the tea-sets that used to stay in the wall unit in your childhood or the shamrock or press less blankets and linen your mother used to take out for visitors. It's very special and has some of the world's best photographers as regular contributors including Steven Klein and David La Chappel. Remember my post from the other day, Diane Pernet writes for this mag. It's amazing what the universe gives you when you're open to it. mmmm

Somehow they got my details from the internet and asked me to send the winning story that was published in Elle for some research they are doing for a feature on them. Of course I'm going to try to get a credit at all costs.

This is on top of the fact that today I saw first drafts of the Smarteez feature in the Dazed and Confused South African issue out in June 2010. It's the best typeface I've ever seen, lay out is great and so is the story. I can't wait to see and touch it.

But for now, here are some of Hedi Slimane's photographs from December 2009 - an exhibition called PARIS ANJA SEANCE PRIVEE. Not sure what it means but the pictures are incredible.





Source, which I highly recommend you visit www.hedislimane.com and www.zoomagazine.de

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mili! Keep up the awesome work :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations- what wonderful exposure! So happy for you.
x

Anonymous said...

Well Done Mili..so proud of you!

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Thanks guys, this is encouraging especially on those low days. xxx

Post a Comment