This is why she's TheOnlyHeadGirl - Prefects find this kind of shit out

Thursday, April 15, 2010




My very resourceful friend Sara (TheOnlyHeadGirl) just sent these to me in light of my last blog, where I realised that Darkie hoodwinked all of us into believing that he created those tie skirts. Well, in his defense, I don't remember him ever saying he made up the idea, but he omitted the fact that the idea wasn't his. He is not the first or the last person to do this, we know it happens in China and India but those guys are upfront about their thievery.

The point is, if you're a designer that's thinking about copying something and you think nobody will find out, think again. Just ask Cynthia Vongai or Darryl Bristow Bovey.

P.S Can we please just forgive these two people already? It's been so long. Where in the world is Cynthia now?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last I heard, Cynthia was job hunting in Dubai after completing her MBA in Paris in 2009

Post a Comment