Coachella 2010 Fest

Thursday, April 22, 2010



I love music fests and I would do anything to go to Coachella in California. I got to know about it because the one I love the most, Regina Spektor always performs there. You can tell the kind of music that's played there by the way people are dressed. But Beyonce and Jay Z performed there this year so it's not only indy kids I guess. AND DIE ANTWOORD, silly sods. These are my three favourites from style.com - I can't wait for Oppikoppi again. Note the shoes. And the mustache on girl number 1!

2 comments:

justourhouse said...

Totally dig the last look. That dress is so precious and the worn shoes finish it off! Eish, but the boots are also too nice.

Milisuthando Bongela said...

I know, my fav is definitely the last look and I adore her hairstyle!

Post a Comment