Two Words: Tilda Swinton

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Look, I don't wanna say too much because I'm a bit cleaned out word-wise to comment on what I'm about to share with you. If you've been following this blog, then you'll know that I have a mildly obsessive thing, for lack of a better word (remember what I said) for Tilda Swinton. So when I took a break from my other writings, I went on the Dazed sight and was accosted and serenaded by this:



http://www.dazeddigital.com/Fashion/article/7278/1/Exclusive_Tilda_Swinton_Film_for_Dazed

Once you get to the link, relax, then scroll down and press play.

In short:

Glen Luchford has made a short film on Tilda, beautifully shot and bare and remedy-like in it's simplicity, with music by Nick Cave. She's a woman in love and is battling to express her love for this person because it's so much (again no words) and she doesn't want to do a monologue, but write a love letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment