Jealousy is making me very nasty

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I can't cope with life right now for various reasons, all listed below:

1. This kid and her expensive ass clothes that suit her a little bit too much for a teenager. She's wearing a Dries van Noten skirt and Givenchy shoes and she's under 20.




2. I've got a deadline I have not started on because I'm lackadaisically slow at writing well, and I don't wanna eff it up but I can't seem to bring myself start on the article, despite the fact that it's way past literally the 11th hour.

3. I had this idea that I was gonna do in May and I've just found out somebody is going to do (verbatim) the very same thing, and even better than mine, for longer, cos she's rich, because by the time he was 15, her husband owned a club. F#&k.

4. I really wanted to talk to Celiwe about all of these but she just passed out.

5. I've been visiting other rrrrrrrrrrreally good looking blogs and I'm literally having heart palpitations of sheer, unadulterated envy.

6. This is all driving me to smoke a ciggie.

But at least I'll feel better momentarily.

2 comments:

Maque DeGorgeous said...

Isn this the Sea of Shoes Girl... it is! Wow, yeah: her shoe collection is DeGorge! even im envious!

I see myself sashaying in a piece or two...

Have you checked out her mom's blog? powerhouse I tell you!

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Hey dude, I was too jealous to check out her mom's blog at that point. But I will, they have really great style.

Post a Comment