The penny pinching beauts of "Oh Dear Megan"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last week while I was mucking about on Twitter, I saw that somebody had said that this blog was one of their favourite reads this week.  I clicked on the girl's Twitter profile and it turns out she's a jewellery designer based in Cape Town.  It was clickety click and ka-BOOM!!! as I went onto the Oh Dear Megan blog and discovered how clever she is. Minutes later, I said I want her stuff for Pulchritude at Market on Main and for Mememe and it looks like we will be selling these very soon. What do you think of them? 







She uses antique South African coins to make these necklaces, rings and bracelets and also uses silver so they ain't cheapy chaps but they are worth every penny I'm sure. At the mo, they are available from Spence and the actual designer Megan Fogarty and hopefuly from moi (mwa-hahahahahaha *in an evil laugh while i rub my hands together) this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan is so talented & also a really cool girl. She contributed one of her jangly coin necklaces to the competition I just ran and it is a beaut! So cool that Pulchritude will be stocking her wares. x

urbanmosadi said...

this is clever design. Congratulations on mememe. I enjoy actually READING your blogs (:

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Everybody I've showed these pics to, wants wants wants! Thanks Urban Miss, I need to write more!

Post a Comment