SIMPLY ASIA COMPETITION WINNER

Monday, January 27, 2014



Good Monday good people,

I trust you all had a good weekend.  I went hiking in Pretoria East at a Nature Reserve called Rietvlei - highly recommended for a day outing and a good work out. Plus a chance to see some rhino, zebra, wildebeest, fish eagles, elands, springboks and other wild animals.  If you go there, ask for a guide named Sibusiso Dlamini, man he's good.

Onto today's news, I read over the entries to the Simply Asia competition on Friday. Thank you so much to all of you that participated. If you didn't know about it, askies, I did post it late on Friday afternoon.  I read over the entries and while they were all great, the most heartwarming one (Mandy yours was also really sweet) that also followed the rules of tweeting and facebooking the competition was NONTYATYAMBO QABAKA. I'm glad you found a place to stay girl and please take your man out for a lovely dinner to thank him.  Congratulations.

I have 10 double meal vouchers worth R200 to give away in the next month. Over the next five Fridays, starting this Friday, I will be giving away these vouchers to one lucky winner a week.  The whole competition is called the #SweetDeal and how it's going to work, is similar to how this one worked.

All you have to do to enter, is tell share with us in the co

mments section of Friday's post, how life dealt you a #sweetdeal recently, upload a Facebook and Twitter post mentioning @missmillib @SimplyAsia_SA and this link to the competition http://bit.ly/1aRgI7T - I will give away 5 more double vouchers in the week my blog is relaunched just for celebrations sake.

To win other Simply Asia instant prizes, visit this link and count the many ways you could win http://bit.ly/1aRgI7T then enter.

Till we meet again on Friday, have a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment