I NEED YOUR RELATIONSHIP DRAMA TALES

Monday, January 27, 2014

Hey guys

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Let's start with the bad: the release of the new blog is delayed by another two weeks :-(

That's because I don't want to give you a second rate product so unfortunately we have to wait.  The good news is that I will give you a teaser later this week, just a little peek of what's to come. I'm very sorry for the delay though.  I was told to expect it all by the 14th of February. Let's hope it will be then.

This is not the point of this post though.  I am currently writing a very exciting webseries due for release later this year.  It was inspired by the last year's ''Stop Wishing You Were'nt Single'' which received a lot of hits and was even published in the City Press.  It made me think about how many of us are in this situation and actually, how stories about our personal and interpersonal relationships are simply not told enough.  I have gone through my diaries from my early twenties, spoken to friends and strangers about their relationship statuses and histories and I have learned a lot both from men and women.  I'm still going to interview different people to learn more just so that the story is as rich as possible.  I thought to myself,  mmmm how could I get more stories to add to this story? Then I thought, oh yes, I have this amazing platform and I could ask people to share their stories with me if they so wished.

So this is a call for you guys, anyone to share with me some interesting situationships that you've been in, some sordid relationship tales like you caught your partner cheating with your mom's friend, you got friendzoned badly, how your partner went crazy after you had sex with him/her, that time you got into a fight when somebody was after your muntu, anything that would make for nice content to cover in a web series. It doesn't have to be crazy. It can be that you had a partner who was perfect but didn't want to ever have sex or any kind of ''agony aunt'' dilemma.  I'm not going to solve anyone's problems, but I'm going to try to take elements of what happened to people, break them up and sew them with others in order to make the series.

Research is a normal part of telling stories so consider this part of my research.  If you would like to send me a story, please mail it to missmillib@gmail.com and we will be in contact via mail.  Your story will of course be confidential and characters will not actually be fully based on one individual.  If you like, you can refer people who don't read this blog to this post so that they can also share.  I'm looking for funny, shocking, crazy, sad, happy, tragic and meaty stories.  I can't wait to share this series with you guys. I'm having a really nice time planning it.

I'm looking forward to the tales.
Love Mili

2 comments:

Zimmy** said...

This is awesome. You are going to do such a great job with it, I can tell!

Cant wait for your new layout!!

xystusbach said...

Iron & Ceramic vs Titanium Flat Iron
The titanium tube Iron-Plated Stainless Steel. The titanium body armor Stainless Steel allows it titanium keychain to accommodate the needs titanium mesh of many different industries in order for a titanium nose jewelry better value $59.95 · ‎In stock

Post a Comment