Oh, the weather outside is frightful...lly awesome!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Dear Capetonians and everyone else who missed the snow today. Here's when I first discovered it was really snowing in Joburg.  The reason this is such a big deal is because this has like, never happened. Or at least since I've stayed here.  Plus on Sunday, we were walking around in short sleeved t-shirts and now this? It was pretty amazing. I know I say this a lot in this video but it was. I hope it happens again tomorrow, except it can't be nice for homeless people and people who really have no protection from the cold. 


Jason said...

Love your excitement my chom and I do love Snowburg too ;)

Siki said...

Okay i might have been rolling my eyes once or twice yesterday from all those tweets from Jhb about the snow but i must say it was the green monster in me.

After this video, i'm slitting my wrists Milli from missing out from the snow.

It was pretty cool. wish i could have been there.

Rochelle said...


Post a Comment