A LITTLE OLSEN LOVE

Wednesday, June 6, 2012








I have always unashamedly worshiped and adored the style of the crow and the scarecrow of global fashion - Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! And now, despite everybody who used to tell me I was mad for liking their I haven't taken a shower in days kind of looks, they have finally been awarded by the Council of Fashion Designers of America as the Womenswear Designers of the Year for their label, The Row.  

Who says dirty nails, oily hair and dating Nicholas Sarkosy's brother won't get you anywhere? And they are the  newest celebs to team up with international sneaker brand, Superga.  Which reminds me, I have a pair to give away one of these days, just as soon as I fetch them from Modderfontein, which might as well be in PE it's so far.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always thought they look great, they have such a unique style. Love The Row, and double love MK at the CFDA Awards with dark hair.
http://justmeedee.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment