A FEW GOOD (LOOKING) MEN

Wednesday, June 27, 2012









These men. These clothes. These pictures. Misha was going through some pictures on his computer and I happened to look over his shoulder and saw these.  It was at this point that I asked him what the fucken fuck and that's when he told me about Adrien Sauvage.  Mr Adrien Sauvage is English designer of Ghanainan origin.  He is supremely talented in the skill of cutting a suit for a man. It's a pity that I can't touch and feel for myself because I am not in London, but if these razor sharp looking gentlemen are anything to go by, then I am sold.  Oh and he took these pictures himself.  The end.  p.s. Yes that is  Yesiin Bey also know as Mos Def.  


1 comments:

agnes szucs said...

i love prints for men!

agnes / iiiinspired

Post a Comment