Fashion at Work: In Black and White.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


This is what Chris Saunders and I got up to during the recent SA Fashion Week. He took all these photographs and others which I shall feed to you in small daily doses, but this is a taste of what's to come with our collaboration as a photo and word blogger.  We are meeting our blog designers tonight and will soon start the process of putting it together after the meeting.  But we couldn't wait to show you these stolen moments of our beloved fashionistas at work. 

4 comments:

THATgirl said...

Lovely!!! First time visiting your blog and I love it already!

Unknown said...

I love these photos, they are spectacular!

Thando said...

I'm really looking forward to this blog... hurry... sheshisa ntombazane.

Sabu said...

these pictures are b-eautiful. very excited for this new project!

Post a Comment