AN INSTANT STYLE FIX

Saturday, April 21, 2012



How amazing do twins Ntando and Hlelo Masina look on the latest cover of Voila Magazine? The production is by Louw Kotze and the incredible make up is by Lesley Whitby.  I need to track her down and make her show me how to do my eyebrows like she's done them in the top pic.  And how's the hair and jewellery?  I think that if there were stylist Olympics, Louw Kotze would have to be the SA Rep.  He really knows how handle transformation.  This is the most sophisticated I have seen these beautiful girls. 

2 comments:

Thando said...

Maybe the girls should consider changing their look and use this shoot as an inspiration.

Vuyo said...

Geez, it does not look like them at all...I would stick with this look if I were one of them. Very sophisticated

Post a Comment