MAJOR NEWS TO WAKE UP TO

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So CNN's Richard Quest show is launching a new series tonight called The Millenials. I don't know why I didn't share it here, but I'm one of 6 Millenials that will be featured on the show. In the past couple of weeks, I have told my story to CNN and have had a camera follow me around a few times. It all comes together in the first episode tonight featuring the the New York Millenial and the Joburg Millenial (me). It's on tonight at 9pm South African time on CNN (GMT 7PM). This is one of the most exciting things that's ever happened to me. Catch it if you can.  


What is a Millennial? Watch this link. This conversation happened before the show launched and the lady in the video, Isa, is the one I've been dealing with at CNN. I can't upload the video unfortunately but here's an explanation of what the show is about.


http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncrix_meet-the-millennials_news

1 comments:

Nancie said...

So happy for you Millie B. Cant wait to watch

FASHION NOTEBOOK

Post a Comment