Elle Female Factor

Friday, July 1, 2011


This morning, I was at the beautiful Peech Hotel for an interview with Elle Magazine's Janine Jellars.  I'm one of a few women that they have spoken to regarding their fabulous online survey aimed at getting to know their readers, but also gather a group of opinions from women that they will present to the government later this year.  It took 45 minutes, which is a lot of time for one survey but it made me stop and think about a few things about myself and being a woman and I highly recommend you do the same here - in the spirit of sisterhood! The interviews will be aired on the Elle Blog (Not sure when) and during next Friday's lunch, which I'm very much looking forward to.  I know it's cheap of me to post my invite up here but, it's my blog and I'll post whatever I want :-)  I'm also wearing a badge that says: There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women - MKA! So be heard, woman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment