November's Sale

Monday, November 1, 2010


Click on the image to make it bigger!

This months sale is back at the Jozi Food Market in Parktown North. I'll be there from 8.30am - 2pm and the stuff will be at my house until later that week. If you can't make it on Saturday, let me know and I can always organise another time. I've got beautiful stuff from Black Coffee, Silverspoon, Selfi, Take Care, Adam and Eve, Fabric, Two and Love Jozi! This time, I've asked the designers to send me three of their best sellers so it's gonna be raining cute all up in that market! For directions and any other questions, you can email me on milisuthandobongela@gmail.com or text me if you know me :-)

2 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Why don't you do a Durban tour?
We would love to have you!
x

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Good Idea! Maybe I should consider...

Post a Comment