Pulchritude Look Book Take 1

Friday, October 29, 2010

Selfi

Selfi

Take Care

Kimbo

Kimbo


Doreen Southwood


Fabric

I've been toying with the idea of whether to put these images up on the blog before they get to the buyers, and my excitement has won over patience! A few weeks ago, I asked some of my very stylish and beautiful friends to shmodel for the Pulchritude Look Book and I think they did a wonderful job, let's hope the buyers agree. If you came to the last Pulchritude sale at the SAFW Pop Up Shop, you will recognise some of these items. I'm sending this look book to buyers from all over the country that I met during SA Fashion Week so that these clothes are not only available from me or the designers, but from more little shops errrrwhere! If you're a shop owner anywhere and would like to get your hands on these babies, I will be more than happy to add you to my buyers list, just leave your deets in the comments section. And if you're just a lover of clothes - it won't be long until you can order these and other styles straight from this site. This is the kind of stuff I sell at the Pulchritude Sales and if you'd like to attend these, also leave your deets in the comments section and I'll add you to my mailing list.

We shot this at Main Street Life so I'd like to thank Russell Grant and Shruti Nair (and dear Dave) for hooking this up as well as Lauren Mulligan (for the last minute use of her equipment). Then of course, the beauts in the pics - Nana, Vie, Thithi, Amy , Eve and Mla - I hope you guys like the pics! Oh and Anesu - thanks for your random act of kindness that day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos look amazing! My goodness! I need that oatmeal Selfi dress like asap!xx

Vie Arem said...

Indeed!! We heart them! Please, oh please can't I have hi-res ones!!

Anthea said...

I can't wait for Pulchritude to come to Cape Town! Your friends did a great job of modelling!

itsibitsikitsi said...

this is awesome!! the girls you chose to model are BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Comment