Support small business

Thursday, October 7, 2010


If it looks this cool and it's not even done, I wonder what it's going to look like when it's complete!

I had a few minutes to spare yesterday and decided to visit the Exhibition space where the SA Fashion Week Pop Up Shop is going to be in Sandton City's Fountain Court. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd ever be selling from Sandton City because it's so expensive to have a shop there. But for the first time in South Africa, a mall is going to host a local designer pop up shop and Pulchritude is fortunate enough to be one of the small businesses that is going to have a stand at this prime space. The fountain court is just outside the Checkers Hypermarket on Level 4. I'm inviting all of my clients and customers that usually come and see me at the Food Market in Parktown North to come to Sandton City instead. I've got a lovely colllection of Cape Town and Jhb based designers including Doreen Southwood, Take Care, Fabric, Selfi, FLO, Adriaan Kuiters and Suzaan Heyns. Christopher Strong, Two and Silverspoon are among the other designers that are going to have their own stands there. If you've ever seen their clothes, I don't need to say anything. It's a free exhibition so if you're up for some shopping and supporting local - come to the fountain court anytime between 9am and 6pm from Friday 8 October - Sunday 10 October. If you wanna know more or ask anything - email me milisuthandobongela@gmail.com

1 comments:

Vuyo said...

I will say "i was there"...awesome babe

Post a Comment