ill+lustrations (Who is your favourite? I have to go for Daphne)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I found these in the middle of the night while trying to sleep. Clearly these were better than my dreams. Say hello to the new(ish) faces of international fashion, though I'm equally interested in Danny Roberts, the illustrator.

Melodie Monrose, Martiniqian (surprise surprise, it's in the Caribbean)

Marcelia Freecz, Brazilian

Theres Alexandersson, Swedish

Maddie Kulick, Polish

Iris Egbers, Netherlands

Hailey Clauson, American

Britt Maren, American

Arizona Muse, American

Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Australian

Daphne Groeneveld, Dutch

Julia Saner, Brazil

Though, Melodie is a close second!

I mean, have you ever? Thanks to www.models.com for these amaaazing images.

3 comments:

Post a Comment