Spillage on isle mine.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I feel so bad for not having written anything in the past couple of days, so much has happened and I can't really share most of it because it was pretty unpleasant and I don't want to implicate anyone. As I said in my last post, I'm going to stick to writing and never forget why I left styling. (No offence to any stylists, seriously, you guys have qualities I don't possess)

Moving on, today I'm meeting up with Chris Saunders who is back from Italy to shoot the Smirnoff Experience I think, but he's going to kill two birds and we're doing one of the most interesting stories I've ever come across for Colours Magazine. We're travelling to Giyani next week to shoot and write about the most underrated awesomeness to come out of this country. I can't wait to post pictures next week. Then the Dazed issue Sandiso and I contributed to is finally being hand delivered to us by Londoner who works for Dazed and is in the country for the Smirnoff Experience. I'm getting it on Saturday and will scan and post immediately, I can't wait.

Yesterday I went to take pics for my first official Mail and Guardian Column which is out tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about it actually. Please judge kindly if you come across it.

Yes I am trying to make myself feel better by all this bragging. If you don't like it, call 0800 EAT SHIT.

I've been listening to some new Regina Spektor, well it's not new, it's an album I don't have. Have been listening through youtube and have asked the guy who owns Wolves to get it for me (they import really cool music). If you just heard one song from Soviet Kitsch (the album), you'd understand the kaleidescope in my ears and heart right now. It's my friend Anokhi's birthday tomorrow and I wish I could just sing for her instead of get a boring gift. I wish I could sing.

For now, I'm going to look at what I've stocked up for the blog in the past week and post it, so if it's a little old, please excuse it. It's stuff that is of utmost importance to me so enjoy it.

Oh, Pulchritude preps are going swimmingly - the E-Vite is out tomorrow so if you're in Joburg and want to come, send me your addy and I'll email it you. Or you can email pulchritude.joburg@gmail.com

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment