A PRODUCTION JOB UP FOR GRABS AND A PERSON LOOKING FOR A JOB IN FASHION

Friday, April 19, 2013

Hey guys

This week, I've got a job on offer and one CV. A friend who works in TV production is looking for the following: A production co-ordinator based in Johannesburg to work on a feature film for two weeks. Must have a car. I think the job starts in May.  And people looking for work and internships in TV production, she would like some CV's.  If you're it, mail me missmillib@gmail.com and I'll connect you.

Udderwise, here is this week's sole CV. I really am battling with time to look through the rest. 

A 28 year old woman is looking for work in fashion. Oooh gurl aren't we all? I'm not sure what kind of work she is looking for but here are her qualifications and her experience.  She has a driver's license and is tri-lingual, is there such a term? She's done a lot of studying in her life by the looks of her CV, most notably she did a Diploma in Wedding Planning at Intec. Who knew? She studied Fashion Design  at the Universitiy of Johannesburg focusing on the technical side of grading and pattern construction, applied clothing technology, design studies, computer pattern making among other things.  She also has a diploma in Marketing Management and Events Co-Ordination.  For the last three years, she's worked for Swiss Port as a Airline Passanger Handling Agent and she left that position because she wants to pursue her career in fashion. Any takers?

Please email me if you are interested in knowing more about this person. 

Thanks, and have yourselves a lekker weekend! I'm gonna go watch my friend Joao experiment with some instruments at The Goethe Institute tomorrow afternoon! Check it out here


0 comments:

Post a Comment