SOLANGE THE FADER

Wednesday, February 13, 2013




Our girl Solange (ours as if she's ours lol) graces the cover of the current Fader Magazine.  On the back of releasing her EP True, which I can't stop listening to nor playing at the shop, Solange is interviewed by the uber cool music and culture mag.  Read the full story here.  I must say, I didn't really care for her music before I dug her style, I didn't even care that she was a musician.  But this EP, hayi shem, it's nice yona, from beginning to end.  I blasted Lovers in The Parking Lot while driving back from Nirox on Saturday with my super cynical about music friends.  I kept saying YAAAY FOR POP MUSIC. They were not impressed. I didn't care!  

2 comments:

Sabu said...

Just when I think I can't love her any more than I already do, she's does another super cool thing.
'Locked in Closets' is a serious jam.
Yay and Amen for Pop music INDEED.
xx

Ms K said...

This is a great pic and I agree with Sabu, whenever I think I might be over her or she cannot wow me annymore, she does it again. I will reblog this on
https://www.facebook.com/AfricanPrintsFashion

Post a Comment