THIS BREAD, I HAVE TO BREAK

Thursday, July 19, 2012


This little dinner is going to cost me.  Unlike most people who think going to your high school reunion is a waste of time, I was actually looking forward to it.  Eversince I became obsessed with Romy and Michelle of Romy and Michelle's High School reunion, before I turned 12, I have been looking forward to going back to high school to see how things have changed or stayed the same.  I'm still going to go, but not for the whole three day affair, it's going to have to be a quick in and out of East London because I don't think I would forgive myself if I forfeited a chance to be a degree closer to the holy grail in human form himself, Tom Ford.  Ok ok, obviously he's not going to be in SA but at least I will get a chance to break bread with his people.  And more importantly, touch, feel and smell Tom Ford beauty products, which have been the epoch of beauty products since he launched Black Orchid a few years ago.  It's the stuff shallow little fashion dreams are made of! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment