Better than pudding

Saturday, August 21, 2010



I don't know why I haven't featured Malva on my blog yet. Malva is a really beautiful concept shop at the bottom on Main Street Life at 286 Fox Street in the Maboneng Precinct, Jozi. I don't need to gush about how cool Main Street Life is (Independent cinema, rooftop, 12 Decades, arts on main 1 min away, the apartments etc etc www.mainstreetlife.co.za) and this shop definitely adds to the cool factor. It's an art and decor store, designer emporium, cupcake factory, they have mini a theatre space and I O.D'd on the Vovotelo Sandwiches they stock there the other day. I was there to drop off Doreen Southwood's clothes, which as of last Thursday, are officially stocked there. They also stock Two, Michel Ludek, August and Blue Collar, White Collar amongst other SA Designers. Their winter sale starts Monday. You have been warned.

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Yay! Another SA blogger! I'm loving finding all you fellow SA bloggers! This place looks awesome! Lucky for me I'm in Pta so i can head up there no prob! Will definitely check it out! following you ;-)

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Yay, thanks Chantel! You must definitely come through, before the end of the month because they are on sale from TOMORROW!

coelho said...

looks cool, will definitely visit there when we up in Sept fo SAFW! Cool feature in latest Visi too, saw you had worked on the feature - x

Vuyo said...

has vovotelo opne in Jhb already...oh how cool. they started in PE and there are 3 of them here...they make thee most awesome capuchinno's...

Milisuthando Bongela said...

Jo and Amber, you guys must jet set your way here already! You'll really like the place and they are so open to cool fashiony things happening there! Vuyo, doll - they have an amazing shop at 44 Stanley and their sandwiches are the bomb diggy diggy! I can't get enough of them.

Post a Comment