On Your Marks...

Thursday, February 4, 2010


The day has finally arrived. Tomorrow I leave for New York where I'll be going to New York Fashion Week, unofficially working as a spot marker (a great bottom of the ladder debut) for www.videofashion.com during the fall 2010 collections at NYFW. I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity to see how things work in the bright lights of the concrete jungle where dreams are made!



So what's a spot marker? It's literally that - somebody who marks the best spot for the photographer to sit during a fashion show. I'll be working with Video Fashion's photographers and production team and literally be a grade one pupil on their first day everyday. I know nothing and want to know everything. And yes, I'll most likely be in the same room as Anna Wintour and whoever follows her in the hierarchical ladder that is the fashion industry.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How is the mood there in NY over McQ's sudden loss? I am really sad.

Post a Comment