A new job for the new year?

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday people, I hope you all had a good weekend.  I had a lot of work towards the end of last week and so was a bit quiet on the blogging front. I'm back now and have some good news :-)

I saw the first draft of the new look blog and it's all kinds of awesome.  It's a very new approach to doing this, a rather serious one considering that this blog has been the most consistent part of my life since 2010.  Serious in that I'm going to start taking it much more seriously and go in different directions with the content.  But more on that in the new year.  One thing I would like to incorporate into the new site is this recruitment situation I started last year where I was trying to connect different people in terms of employment opportunities.  I got an email from a friend of mine last week saying he's looking to hire a Senior Designer and whether I could help him spread the word.  

So here's the word: 

Senior Designer Position

Threefold Creative is looking for a senior designer with experience and core competence in brand design and development as well as experience in creative direction of motion graphics, short-format film and animation. The prospective candidate would be working at a senior level and responsibilities would include: conceptual development, graphic design, client interaction.

Candidates need to show examples of conceptual work executed for National and/or Global Brands. Passion projects & personal work portfolios can be included as well.

Please send Portfolio and ONE PAGE work history to info@threefoldcreative.com - please upload any motion graphic related work to VIMEO or similar and attach links. 

About Threefold Creative

Location: Johannesburg

PEACE
Threefold Creative

PS these are the guys that are doing my new website.  They are very cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment