The Pulchritude Suggestion Box is now open for business!

Monday, July 5, 2010

It's a new month (June was quite rough) and I'm planning a few things, amongst which are a little weekend getaway next week and the second installment of Pulchritude on 31 July and 1 August! This time, I'm just going to have two (Jozi Food Market in Parktown North and the other in Alexandra at Neh) I've got a few new designers I would like to include but I think it's important to find out what else people would like to see at the stall. I'd love something new for the boys, although Love Jozi tee's will hopefully join us again. Is there a closet designer sitting in some concrete building that I don't know about? I've got my list of people but I would love some suggestions guys so don't be shy. You can email me on milisuthandobongela@gmail.com or pulchritude.joburg@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment